Sunday, December 18, 2011

Drearyly ring in the holiday season

My Drearyness is complete. My last grail Dreary has been added to the collection and what a remarkable journey it has been. I learned via the internet that adults (many of us kids at heart) are serious doll collectors and even have groups that support our hobby. Big Grin! Along the way I have made so many wonderful friends who have helped me through a doll crisis here and there and even a few down times in my real deal life. You all mean the world to me and I could never begin to express my love and appreciation for our friendship. XOXOXOXO (click on pictures to enlarge)


(Mistletoe Mishap~SD~DD~T8-ADDD-06 LE 200~MSRP $174.99~Floor-length crinkled taffeta dress with chiffon) L
The 16 inch doll on the left was the final Dreary needed. Obtained her on Ebay in December 2011.
(Naughty or Nice~AD~DD~T8-ADDD-04 LE 200~MSRP $129.99~Plaid dress with taffeta yoke, collar, & pleated dust ruffle, and knit sleeves over a fully lined knit bodysuit; includes faux leather Mary Janes.) C
The twelver in the center is an Agnes Dreary released in 2008 for the Tonner Fall/Holiday Collection.
(Scary Christmas~VD~DD~T8-ADDD-06 LE 200~MSRP $124.99~Velveteen suit with satin collar and cuffs and over-sized plaid bow; includes lined black stockings and faux leather lace-up boots.) R
Viktor completes this holiday trio.

No comments:

Post a Comment