Monday, October 28, 2013

Halloween Whimsy 'n Spice dolls

Sharing a little Halloween whimsy 'n spice and I am not referring to my favorite online cookie shop in the Bronx - which reminds me that I must order some of their delish pepper shortbreads w/ chocolate currant filling. No - my whimsy means the sweet little Jenny and Lexie dolls  by Heather Maciak wearing their Halloween frock and jumper fashions by Jo's Doll Shoppe. The little treat bag is by Nikki UK. The spice is added by the Drearys who accompanied them their Halloween adventures 2013.

Drearys and Maciak girlsMaciak Girls


Pink Peppercorn

And in case you are interested in the best cookies ever ( not your sweet sugar kid kind ) try these offerings from the W and S cookie shop.



Whimsy and Spice online cookie shop





No comments:

Post a Comment