Saturday, May 26, 2018

Blue May

Another amazing creation by Tania van Jaarsveld  - BLUE MAY

The FB announce from Tania

"BLUE MAY" ~ Fullset by Dollfanz

"Blue May" is a Kaye Wiggs Mei Mei sculpt in beautiful, and hard to find, cream resin. She is the human version of this sculpt.

I have painted "Blue May" with soft colours, using quality artist pastels, pencils and sealant. I have dressed her in a little blue/white dress, dotty clown collar and some striped tights, all handmade with love by me. She is wearing a beautiful dusty blue mohair wig, created by my wonderful friend Angie at Oobie Doll. Her shoes are a Val Zeitler design and painted by me. Her eyes are special Eyeco silicone eyes (my favourite).

Blue May will come to her new home as shown in my photos. Her Certificate of Authenticity will be included, and of course her official green satin travel pillow.

I am asking $775 USD for her. Shipping is NOT included and will be calculated once I know where she is going.






No comments:

Post a Comment